At ICONZ we are trying to build our boys into Kiwi Icons – boys with skills to thrive in, and contribute to our community. These are our values and rules for behaviour:
Respect other people
- Respect the ICONZ Leaders and Helpers, and do what they ask.
- Respect other people, and treat them as you would like them to treat you.
- Listen when other people are talking – leaders or boys.
- We won’t tolerate bad language or negative comments about other people.
Respect for property
- Look after other people’s property and be careful of the church property.
- All parts of the building complex other than the ICONZ Hall are OUT OF BOUNDS unless a leader tells you to go there.
Participating at ICONZ
- All boys are expected join in games, activities, badges and hobbies unless a letter from a parent is presented.
- Closed in shoes MUST be worn at all times. This is for the boys’ safety.
- No lollies, hats, iPods, own balls, cell phones to be used at ICONZ (hats are fine for outdoor activities).